22 December 2016
Armatile is Helping Out!
Supporting local communities this Christmas!
Christmas is a great time of year for most but unfortunately not for everyone.
So instead of sending Corporate Gifts and Christmas Cards Armatile is making donations to three charities whose services directly support people in need in our local communities;
• British Heart Foundation
• St Vincent de Paul - Turning Concern into Action
• Helping Hand – at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children
We hope it will bring a little happiness and support to some families needing a help out.
Thank you for your support throughout the year. We are looking back with pride on Armatile's many achievements for including:
• Lifetime Achievement recognition for Armatile's Founder Mr McCann
• Construction Awards for Armatile for @ St Patrick's Donaghmore
• Our Company Ambassador, Rory Best, Celebrates 100 International Caps for Ireland (and Armatile)
• Lord Mayor Reception
• Truly Exciting Surface Designs for a Range of Customers
• Nominations for Surface Design Awards
We wish you a Merry, Joyous and Peaceful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!!!!